What is Simply Social?
An active and fun social club in Bristol and Bath
- Are you bored with your routine?
- Have you recently moved to the area and want to meet new people?
- Do you want to try new activities but would like somebody to try them with?
- Have your circumstances recently changed and you want to build a new social life?
- Are all your friends busy when you want to go out and do things?
- Do you find you have little opportunity to meet new people outside of work?
Simply Social (formerly Bristol and Bath IVC) is a thriving club, having around 150 members over the past year. It acts as a
social club for singles and couples. It's not a dating agency or singles club!
We're part of a national
network of clubs for active, sociable people who want to have fun and make
The first Inter-Varsity Club began in 1947 and grew to become a national
network of 47 clubs. The Bristol club started in 1964. The IVC is a non-profit making organisation that relies on
the participation of members in organising events.
What Events Do We Organize?
See the events we have planned over the next couple of months
Or find out where to meet up with us in the Bristol or Bath areas.